SOLUTIONS, held in the Atlanta area is one of two Annual Payments Conferences. This conference is one and a half days. You will have the opportunity to attend three general sessions and choose six of eighteen concurrent sessions. We offer three pre-conference workshops, taking attendees into a deep dive of session topics.Our pre-conference workshops The pre-conference Fraud Forum offers valuable and insightful knowledge on issues surrounding payments fraud and security. During breakfast, lunch and the cocktail receptions you will network with presenters, colleagues and vendors from corporations, government agencies and financial institution learn about the latest applications and initiatives that can positively impact every department of your organization. Our speakers are drawn from a broad range of experts from the top echelons of the payments industry who are implementing and growing electronic payment programs of all types.
REASONS TO ATTEND SOLUTIONS
- Information packed pre-conference workshops
- Effective payments education is the pillar to a safe and sound organization
- Learn about regulatory changes that impact the industry
- Hear from industry experts about changes facing the payments landscape
- Provide your customers with informed operations, complianc and payments savvy personnel equipped with guidance form leading industry professionals
- Network with your peers, gain insight from exhibitors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- AAP Professionals
- CTP Professionals
- Quality Assurance
- Security Professionals
- Payments Professionals
- Electronic Payment Service Providers
- Financial Services
PaymentsFirst is an innovative electronic payments association with membership of over 825 financial institutions and companies. It is our mission To serve our members as a trusted partner supporting the secure use, advancement and understanding of payment systems. Visit our website at www.PaymentsFirst.org for more information.
Last Year's Conference
None at this time.